RE: Outlook Security Settings removed

From: Jonathan Grotegut (jgrotegut_at_directpointe.com)
Date: 05/01/03

    Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 17:04:01 -0600
    To: "Williamson, Scott" <scott.williamson@htcinc.net>, "Focus-MS" <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>

    Scott,

    I am not sure about Exchange 5.5 but if memory serves correctly on
    Exchange 2000 you have to create the security settings in a public
    folder then you have to ADD registry entries to client machine telling
    them where to look for the Security settings. Unfortunately I have
    never done this my self, I have just heard this is what has to be do
    from a co-worker. You should be able to find this on Microsoft's
    knowledge base with out to many problems. Sorry I am unable to help
    more but hopefully this will point you in the right direction. Maybe
    someone else on the list knows how? Good Luck.

    Jonathan Grotegut