RE: AD Question

From: Diego Rivero - Decidir IT (drivero_at_decidir.net)
Date: 05/02/03

    To: "'focus-ms@securityfocus.com'" <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 12:13:21 -0300

    Thank you all for the answers.

    The solution I finally choose was Install the AD service in other machine
    (an isolated machine), to convert the original machine to member server and
    to give membership in the local administrators group to this user.

    Thank you again.
    Diego Rivero.

    FastTrain has your solution for a great CISSP Boot Camp. The industry`s most
    recognized corporate security certification track, provides a comprehensive
    prospectus based upon the core principle concepts of security. This ALL INCLUSIVE curriculum utilizes lectures, case studies and true hands-on utilization
    of pertinent security tools. For a limited time you can enter for a chance
    to win one of the latest technological innovations, the SEGWAY HT.
    Log onto http://www.securityfocus.com/FastTrain-focus-ms

    • RE: p2p and ISA
      ... allow the user to install the application. ... > recognized corporate security certification track, ... This ALL INCLUSIVE curriculum utilizes lectures, ... For a limited time you can enter ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • RE: Share Point?
      ... Sharepoint actually has the ability to use either Domain logins or locally ... Has anyone here tested Share Point's security? ... >INCLUSIVE curriculum utilizes lectures, ... For a limited time you can enter for a chance ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • Re: GUIs for Win32 Snort?
      ... Do you Yahoo!? ... > recognized corporate security certification track, ... > of pertinent security tools. ... This ALL INCLUSIVE curriculum utilizes ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: block internet at two workstations
      ... The removal of a default gateway or DNS entry from the ... host itself would also work but if these people know anything about ... >prospectus based upon the core principle concepts of security. ... >INCLUSIVE curriculum utilizes lectures, ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: p2p and ISA
      ... A tool we use for managing our bandwidth is Packeteer's Packetshaper. ... prospectus based upon the core principle concepts of security. ... INCLUSIVE curriculum utilizes lectures, ... of pertinent security tools. ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)