Re: checking server status

From: Dave Aitel (dave@immunitysec.com)
Date: 04/10/03

    Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:39:12 -0400
    From: Dave Aitel <dave@immunitysec.com>
    To: Shahar Mesika <shahar@cellmate.co.il>

    Filemon from sysinternals.com.

    -dave

    On 10 Apr 2003 13:35:49 -0000
    Shahar Mesika <shahar@cellmate.co.il> wrote:

    > hi all,
    >
    > Is anyone know about kit-tool to install on my server
    > that can show me the files are in use now, running (in real time)
    >
    > any idea?
    >
    > Thanks for the help
    >
    > yours exped

    > Block Spam, Smut & Viruses
    > SurfControl E-mail Filter for SMTP & Exchange leverages multiple
    > layers of technology including filtering embedded and attached file
    > content. Rid your enterprise of unwanted content.
    > http://www.securityfocus.com/SurfControl-focus-ms2
    > Download your free fully functional trial, complete with 30-days of
    > free technical support.

    Block Spam, Smut & Viruses
    SurfControl E-mail Filter for SMTP & Exchange leverages multiple layers of
    technology including filtering embedded and attached file content. Rid your
    enterprise of unwanted content.
    http://www.securityfocus.com/SurfControl-focus-ms2
    Download your free fully functional trial, complete with 30-days of free
    technical support.

    • Re: URGENT- VIRUS
      ... has gotten the MSN block checker Virus. ... | blockers cant get rid of, and it has disabled the 'enter' button on my ... This will bring up the initial menu of choices and should be executed in Normal Mode. ... You can choose to go to each menu item and just download the needed files or you can ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Office enterprise 2007 installation
      ... My current machine has already got Office 2007 Enterprise so I don't want to re-install it but I am sure I downloaded from the same link and used my own serial number with it. ... It looks like you have a bad CD so I suggest download the full version from MS website. ... Microsoft Volume Licensing programs offer companies of all sizes a great way to obtain and manage multiple software licenses-for as few as five desktops. ... As for the direct download, that is for the 60 day trial of Office Enterprise and if you don't have the proper Enterprise key, obtained from the sources listed in the licensing documentation, it is a pirated version of Office. ...
      (microsoft.public.office.setup)
    • Re: New hard drive locks up
      ... >>The failing program is the repellant Norton Speed Disk. ... Get rid of it. ... download the file - XP's built-in burning capability won't do the job. ... the file and make a bootable floppy or cd with it. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Two versions of Office Enterprise 2007 on MVL page -- difference?
      ... Our company uses the Microsoft Volume License, and we have a portal via ... Microsoft.com to download our MS software. ... there are two options for Microsoft Enterprise: ... Office Enterprise 2007 Win32 English Disk Kit MVL DVD English ...
      (microsoft.public.office.misc)
    • Re: Windows XP installation
      ... | trojan horses that I can't seem to get rid of. ... | install XP will it get rid of all of the spywares and viruses? ... Trend Sysclean Method 1 ... Download SYSCLEAN.COM and place it in that directory. ...
      (microsoft.public.security.virus)