Re: IIS Security using Integrated Windows Authentication

From: Deus, Attonbitus (Thor@HammerofGod.com)
Date: 02/03/03

    Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 08:39:18 -0800
    To: Ghost <pplanetmars@yahoo.com>, focus-ms@securityfocus.com
    From: "Deus, Attonbitus" <Thor@HammerofGod.com>

    Relevant Pages

    • RE: Disabling logon box to site
      ... When you have a Intranet site with "Integrated Windows Authentication" turned on, all user who are logged in to the domain will have access the intranet site. ... # Configure IIS Web Site to have "Integrated windows Authentication" ... # Configure the NTFS permissions for the folders which contain the web contant, ...
    • 403.1 and Integrated Windows Authentication
      ... First of all let me thank Jerry III for correctly identifying why IIS 6.0 ... was rejecting my attempts to use Integrated Windows Authentication. ... I created a registry file which modifies the ... their settings for them. ...
    • RE: IIS Integrated Windows Authentication problem
      ... to "Show friendly HTTP error messages." ... Make sure that all the accounts have the "Access this computer from the ... > - After extensive searching in the IIS logs, ... >>to Integrated Windows Authentication only. ...
    • Re: IIS logs for Exchange/OMA Access
      ... I restarted IIS and have requested the users to tell me if they have issues. ... Enabled Integrated Windows authentication ... Uncheck Enable anonymous access ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • RE: w2k w/ sp3 IIS
      ... Hi Kevin, ... It sounds like what might be happening is Anonymous is failing so IIS is ... defaulting to either Basic or Integrated Windows authentication. ... | Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message ...