RE: Win2k log management

From: Martin Robson (bugtraq@radialsoftware.com)
Date: 01/28/03

    From: "Martin Robson" <bugtraq@radialsoftware.com>
    To: <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:55:50 -0800

    Have a look at Nagios. It's a fantastic program that is on SourceForge.
    While it might be nix based, it will defiantly do what you need it to do
    with everything being extremely configurable.

    http://www.nagios.org/

    Side note, have caution if you use Linux, Kernel 2.2.* on a dual
    processor machine. Nagios uses a lot of perl and I have seen things halt
    to a stop due to a SMP bug in the kernel while using lots of perl
    applications.

    Martin Robson
    CEO / President
    Radial Software Development Inc.