RE: Win2k log management

From: Martin Robson (
Date: 01/28/03

    From: "Martin Robson" <>
    To: <>
    Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:55:50 -0800

    Have a look at Nagios. It's a fantastic program that is on SourceForge.
    While it might be nix based, it will defiantly do what you need it to do
    with everything being extremely configurable.

    Side note, have caution if you use Linux, Kernel 2.2.* on a dual
    processor machine. Nagios uses a lot of perl and I have seen things halt
    to a stop due to a SMP bug in the kernel while using lots of perl

    Martin Robson
    CEO / President
    Radial Software Development Inc.
    Phone / Fax - (604) 692-5971