RE: Win2k log management

From: Kurt (kurtbuff@spro.net)
Date: 01/24/03

    From: "Kurt" <kurtbuff@spro.net>
    To: <defaillance@hushmail.com>, <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:02:38 -0800

    Get Kiwi Syslog (either free or the very low cost version, I recommend
    the latter, at only about US$70.00 )

    http://kiwisyslog.com

    and

    BacklogNT (free, and *very* cool)

    http://www.intersectalliance.com/projects/BackLogNT/index.html

    That's all you need.

    Relevant Pages

    • Re: Win2k log management
      ... Subject: Win2k log management ... I am currently administering over 10 serverand 20 workstation ... The management of event/security/application log has become ... informatin would be gather from server/workstation to a specific server, ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • RE: Win2k log management
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • RE: Win2k log management
      ... From the management console you can right click on Computer management ... :Subject: RE: Win2k log management ... :| solution were the informatin would be gather from server/workstation ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • RE: Win2k log management
      ... Else I would recommend a solution that can handle the fact that a server ... management solution) can handle this... ... Subject: Win2k log management ... Nice perl script that we use for NT, and I believe works with win2k. ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • Re: Win2k log management
      ... I use "bigbrother" to monitor my servers. ... Subject: Win2k log management ... > I am currently administering over 10 serverand 20 workstation ... The management of event/security/application log has become ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)