Administrivia

From: Marc Fossi (mfossi@securityfocus.com)
Date: 01/28/03

    Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 08:59:45 -0700 (MST)
    From: Marc Fossi <mfossi@securityfocus.com>
    To: Focus-MS <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>

    Hey everyone,

    I was out of town for a few days, which is why I managed to fall behind on
    list moderation. There are currently about 50 messages sitting in the
    queue. I will do my best to get through them all today and tomorrow, so
    if you posted something and haven't seen it go through yet, please don't
    repost. It's probably just sitting in the queue. Sorry for any
    inconvenience.

    Cheers,

    Marc Fossi
    Symantec Corp.
    www.symantec.com

    Relevant Pages

    • if will we compensate after Geoffrey derives the tart clubs breath
      ... Hey, I'll wear the queue. ... Nobody hungrily tend no matter how James when the ... Will you wonder instead of the perception, if Bob less than supports the ...
      (sci.crypt)
    • Re: eMail delivery delays
      ... any of the messages sitting in the queue? ... Roland Schorr & Tower ... sitting in the queue waiting to be delivered. ... When I stop and start the "Default SMTP Virtual Server" the ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
    • timeout waiting for input from local during Draining Input
      ... I have been getting this error and messages sitting in the queue as 'Sending' on a low traffic Sendmail 8.13.1 server. ... This server also runs dovecot and I read one posting online about making sure the lock method was equal to sendmail, ... all messages in the queue go out immediately and then this starts to happen again after several minutes. ...
      (comp.mail.sendmail)
    • Re: 4 -stable kernel review cycles starting
      ... got pushed to the back-burner for other things recently ("Hey look, ... that the sun finally here in the Pacific Northwest?") ... Please note that there are still a large number of patches that have ... Can you queue it for future -stable releases or this one? ...
      (Linux-Kernel)
    • Re: 5 best games
      ... laptop, and have an ugly, but apparently ... view of my Netflix account! ... And hey, there's my queue! ...
      (comp.sys.atari.8bit)