Win2k log management

From: defaillance@hushmail.com
Date: 01/24/03

    Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:03:43 -0800
    To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com
    From: defaillance@hushmail.com

    Big $$$ to be made with the HushMail Affiliate Program:
    https://www.hushmail.com/about.php?subloc=affiliate&l=427 pl200301241803.h0OI3ifA011280@mailserver2.hushmail.com

    Relevant Pages

    • Re: Any one using JDBC type 4 to access IMS DB??
      ... Any one using JDBC type 4 to access IMS DB?? ... If the goal is to add a Java environment to your application ... taking trips over the wire for data access if you can avoid it. ... moderately responsible and competent cost analysis. ...
      (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
    • Re: ConcurrentLinkedQueue question
      ... is there a reason why you want to avoid having the source ... Unfortunately, the Java on ... the Michael and Scott algorithm in C# using GC to avoid the ABA ... using GC for node recycling when you don't have AtomicStampedReference. ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)
    • Re: Which Delphi Version To Buy
      ... portions of the IDE with Win32 code would be an improvement. ... Not against .Net, but I avoid the use of VM in my projects, and avoid ... I have the same feeling about Java, and I do have to maintain, Java ...
      (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
    • Re: Win2k log management
      ... commercial or freeware, I basically just want to avoid having to walk over to check them manually. ... but it will probably cost you an arm and a leg. ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • Re: ORA-01861: literal does not match format string
      ... so how to avoid such error:? ... If you only want it for the java session, then you must find a way to ... sick of this shoddy crappy application code. ...
      (comp.databases.oracle.server)