RE: Secure / Encrypt Terminal Services

From: TSimons@Delphi-Tech.com
Date: 11/26/02

    From: TSimons@Delphi-Tech.com
    To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com
    Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:20:12 -0500

    Has anyone implemented a layer of security before the RDP connection? I've
    hear ZeeBeDee thrown around, ect.

    It needs to be invisible to the enduser, and sit either outside the
    firewall, inside the firewall before the terminal server, or within the
    firewall.

                  \\
    InternetUser---||---[TS Login Screen]
                  //