RE: Secure / Encrypt Terminal Services

From: Dave (isp-lists@beachcomp.com)
Date: 11/26/02

    From: "Dave" <isp-lists@beachcomp.com>
    To: <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 00:44:58 -0500

    Check out http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306561

    Dave

    -----Original Message-----
    From: ohnonono@hushmail.com [mailto:ohnonono@hushmail.com]
    Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 9:22 AM
    To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com
    Subject: Secure / Encrypt Terminal Services

    • RE: Secure / Encrypt Terminal Services
      ... there is a method for conducting terminal services sessions ... Secure / Encrypt Terminal Services ... will have access to all our networks. ... made insecure by politics) it must be remotely managed. ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • RE: Secure / Encrypt Terminal Services
      ... Why not use the poor man's VPN and tunnel your terminal services sessions ... or use your favorite GUI-based SSH client and set up the forwarding...if ... will have access to all our networks. ... made insecure by politics) it must be remotely managed. ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • RE: Secure / Encrypt Terminal Services
      ... Has anyone implemented a layer of security before the RDP connection? ... firewall, inside the firewall before the terminal server, or within the ... Secure / Encrypt Terminal Services ... By default Terminal Services does encrypt the session. ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • Remote Access to Terminal Services - Error 800
      ... I have been trying to solve a problem with our terminal services that ... I don't know much about networks or indeed have ... hit a stumbling block with regards to access to the server remotely. ...
      (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)