RE: outlook 2000 vs latest outlook express deployment

From: Toni Lassila (toni.lassila@mc-europe.com)
Date: 11/20/02

    Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:18:28 +0200
    From: "Toni Lassila" <toni.lassila@mc-europe.com>
    To: "Eric" <ews@tellurian.net>

    But that was two years ago. Since then there have been several vulns
    published (and patched):

    2002-04-26: Microsoft Outlook HTML Mail Script Execution Vulnerability
    2002-04-09: Microsoft VBScript ActiveX Word Object Denial Of Service
    Vulnerability
    2002-03-22: Microsoft Outlook Disabled Cookies Setting Bypass Vulnerability
    2002-03-21: Microsoft Outlook Javascript Execution Vulnerability
    2002-03-21: Microsoft Outlook IFrame Embedded URL Vulnerability
    2001-08-17: Microsoft Outlook Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability
    2001-08-15: Microsoft MSHTML.DLL Crash Vulnerability
    2001-07-13: Microsoft Outlook Unauthorized Email Access Vulnerability
    2001-06-05: Microsoft Outlook Express Address Book Spoofing Vulnerability
    2001-03-11: Microsoft Outlook vcard Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
    2001-02-27: Microsoft Outlook Vcard DoS Vulnerability
    2001-01-22: Microsoft Outlook Concealed Attachment Vulnerability

    Relevant Pages

    • Re: IMF Not Working???
      ... I have had some IMF issues recently, had to change the configuration around ... internal emails, and since then Sender ID filtering has been failing, because ... Update for Microsoft Outlook / Outlook Express ... Microsoft has released an update for Microsoft Outlook / Outlook Express. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: not responding
      ... > For information about the differences between Microsoft Outlook Express ... This article contains information about modifying the registry. ... > Number registry subkey. ...
    • Re: not responding
      ... > For information about the differences between Microsoft Outlook Express ... This article contains information about modifying the registry. ... > Number registry subkey. ...
    • Re: IMF Not Working???
      ... You have *multiple* filters in place, and yet you say "one would think that MS would have this figured out" ... Windows SBS23k Std, with Exchange, etc. all latest service levels. ... Update for Microsoft Outlook / Outlook Express ... Microsoft has released an update for Microsoft Outlook / Outlook Express. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Security Flaw with Digital Signatures in Outlook
      ... Security Flaw with Digital signatures in Microsoft Outlook - ... no fixes have been issued to correct this security flaw. ... the scenario where a digital signature is supposed to unequivocally identify ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)