RE: outlook 2000 vs latest outlook express deployment

From: Toni Lassila (toni.lassila@mc-europe.com)
Date: 11/20/02

    Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:18:28 +0200
    From: "Toni Lassila" <toni.lassila@mc-europe.com>
    To: "Eric" <ews@tellurian.net>

    But that was two years ago. Since then there have been several vulns
    published (and patched):

    2002-04-26: Microsoft Outlook HTML Mail Script Execution Vulnerability
    2002-04-09: Microsoft VBScript ActiveX Word Object Denial Of Service
    Vulnerability
    2002-03-22: Microsoft Outlook Disabled Cookies Setting Bypass Vulnerability
    2002-03-21: Microsoft Outlook Javascript Execution Vulnerability
    2002-03-21: Microsoft Outlook IFrame Embedded URL Vulnerability
    2001-08-17: Microsoft Outlook Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability
    2001-08-15: Microsoft MSHTML.DLL Crash Vulnerability
    2001-07-13: Microsoft Outlook Unauthorized Email Access Vulnerability
    2001-06-05: Microsoft Outlook Express Address Book Spoofing Vulnerability
    2001-03-11: Microsoft Outlook vcard Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
    2001-02-27: Microsoft Outlook Vcard DoS Vulnerability
    2001-01-22: Microsoft Outlook Concealed Attachment Vulnerability

    Relevant Pages

    • Re: IMF Not Working???
      ... I have had some IMF issues recently, had to change the configuration around ... internal emails, and since then Sender ID filtering has been failing, because ... Update for Microsoft Outlook / Outlook Express ... Microsoft has released an update for Microsoft Outlook / Outlook Express. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: not responding
      ... > For information about the differences between Microsoft Outlook Express ... This article contains information about modifying the registry. ... > Number registry subkey. ...
    • Re: not responding
      ... > For information about the differences between Microsoft Outlook Express ... This article contains information about modifying the registry. ... > Number registry subkey. ...
    • Security Flaw with Digital Signatures in Outlook
      ... Security Flaw with Digital signatures in Microsoft Outlook - ... no fixes have been issued to correct this security flaw. ... the scenario where a digital signature is supposed to unequivocally identify ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
    • Security flaw in how Outlook verifies digital signatures
      ... Security Flaw with Digital signatures in Microsoft Outlook - ... no fixes have been issued to correct this security flaw. ... the scenario where a digital signature is supposed to unequivocally identify ...
      (microsoft.public.outlook)