Preventing copying files

From: Ricardo Lopez (esnorre@yahoo.com)
Date: 10/30/02

Date: 30 Oct 2002 17:52:26 -0000
From: Ricardo Lopez <esnorre@yahoo.com>
To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com

Hi to all,

suppose to be a difficult question...

Scenario: Windows 2000 advanced server and a directory that's shared to
everyone.

Question: it's possible to prevent copying files from this shared
directory to a local directory?

If yes, what we must do to prevent it? Exists out there some kind of
software to do this?

Best regards.

Ricardo.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Tk 8.4.11 / Windows XP / Encoding problem
    ... Some of our clients are experiencing a weird problem on their Windows XP PCs. ... suddenly they start showing other characters instead of the correct utf-8 ... I also checked to see if the encoding in our ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Tk 8.4.11 / Windows XP / Encoding problem
    ... Some of our clients are experiencing a weird problem on their Windows XP PCs. ... I also checked to see if the encoding in our ... but it reported "utf-8" as it should. ... Tcl usually does proper detection of the system encoding. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Pre-Scanning for Marketing
    ... consider the scenario that you were going through the neighborhood seeing if windows are unlocked. ... If that scenario doesn't strike you as so over-security-conscious that it's idiotic, then you should know it is indeed a Sponge Bob episode. ... Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Mix Characters
    ... I will try as you said to get an answer from a Windows forum..if i will find ... encoding do you have the " always save the web page in the default encoding" ... Perhaps go to your Control Panel> Regional and Language Options dialog ... "If you remap your keybord to another character set, ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: Mix Characters
    ... I will try as you said to get an answer from a Windows forum..if i will ... encoding do you have the " always save the web page in the default ... Perhaps go to your Control Panel> Regional and Language Options dialog ... "If you remap your keybord to another character set, ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)