Securing ASP.NET for Hosting

From: Tyler Davis (tdavis@sonicdev.com)
Date: 10/25/02

From: "Tyler Davis" <tdavis@sonicdev.com>
To: <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 01:58:17 -0500

Anyone got a link to any sites or whitepapers with info on securing
asp.net in a hosting environment?
Ive already got win2k and iis5 locked down, just need some info on
asp.net

Thanks,
Tyler

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Computer GPO refresh/processing time
    ... I haven't found any other ways to get that info from Win2k other than the ... The new Windows Group Policy Guide from Microsoft Press!!! ... > Darren Mar-Elia wrote: ... Whitepapers and Utilities for all things Group Policy-related ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)
  • Best security practices for IIS6/2203
    ... I am assisting our web developers in setting up IIS6 on a new 03 box ... and am looking for some whitepapers to best practices for securing and ...
  • RE: Securing ASP.NET for Hosting
    ... overview of how IIS, Windows, and .NET work together. ... geared towards developers or focuses on securing access to the components. ... > asp.net in a hosting environment? ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)