Securing Citrix NFuse and IIS 5

From: auto300258@hushmail.com
Date: 10/18/02

Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 09:21:33 -0700
To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com
From: auto300258@hushmail.com

I'm working on a pilot deployment of Citrix with its NFuse component on Win2000 to allows remote users to access our LAN via web browser. NFuse uses IIS 5 installed on the same machine to deliver all of our applications to the remote user.

Is there anything special to know about hardening IIS 5 in conjunction with NFuse that anyone here has any experience with? What about a good white paper on hardening IIS 5, besides what Microsoft has on their web site?

Has anyone used EEye's SecureIIS product with NFuse/IIS5? I've heard very good things about it and hope it might be useful here.

Thanks for any information you might be able to provide.

Regards.

  • Re: Securing Citrix NFuse and IIS 5
    ... kinds of Citrix web application problems that haven't been found yet. ... Securing Citrix NFuse and IIS 5 ... Win2000 to allows remote users to access our LAN via web browser. ... paper on hardening IIS 5, besides what Microsoft has on their web site? ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • RE: Securing Citrix NFuse and IIS 5
    ... down citrix servers themselves; the Brian Madden book has a good one. ... > I'm working on a pilot deployment of Citrix with its NFuse ... > component on Win2000 to allows remote users to access our LAN ... What about a good white paper on hardening IIS 5, ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)