Database security

From: zero (zeroboy@arrakis.es)
Date: 09/16/02

Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 22:26:48 +0200
To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com
From: zero <zeroboy@arrakis.es>

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Free alternatives to SQL Server
    ... > PostgreSQL and Firebird. ... PS: don't even think of MySQL:) ... > data providers for these databases. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: [PHP] Re: Getting last record ID created from DB
    ... There in lies the biggest problem with LAMP, and that's MySQL. ... They use PostgreSQL and we do have a auto incremented unique id ... but rather a sequence value. ... I guess maybe most databases support the notion of "auto number" in some ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: MySQL,PostgreSQL and dbm.
    ... MySQL is a pseudo-relational database. ... PostgreSQL is a relational database that's a little bit more resource ... choice for very large scale databases and if you need very specific ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • Re: OT: MySQL book recommendation for a newbie?
    ... I know nothing about databases and I'd like to start somewhere. ... > how to use it and how to interface with it for a project that I need to do, ... This is PostgreSQL, which has transaction support and other very useful ... MySQL and PostgreSQL, so you have to choose which is best for you - ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.misc)
  • Re: OT: MySQL book recommendation for a newbie?
    ... >> Can anyone recommend a good, newbie book on MySQL? ... I know nothing about databases and I'd like to start somewhere. ... > This is PostgreSQL, which has transaction support and other very useful ... > PostgreSQL interfaces: ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.misc)