new unknown ms problem...

From: Stanislav Illiogovich (stillio@netscape.net)
Date: 09/06/02

Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 14:20:15 -0400
From: stillio@netscape.net (Stanislav Illiogovich)
To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com

Has anyone heard of the new MS security problem...?

Here is the link:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q328691

  • Need browser with 128-bit encryption
    ... First check if your current browser is setup for and your ... support 128-bit encryption before you can join or login. ... upgrade your browser to support 128-bit encryption before ... For Netscape on IBM Compatible Personal Computers: ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Inability to make some security changes and inability to access secure sites
    ... internet explorers security settings. ... or you may need to adjust your browser settings. ... In Netscape I get the message "The connection was refused when attempting to ...
  • Re: Ben Goodger knows that, Linus knows that... how about you ?
    ... > a Browser could unseat WinXP's dominance on the desktop. ... to create a 'virtual operating system' no longer a browser, ... Microsoft File page 237 ... "A new competitor 'born' on the Internet is Netscape. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Windows Defender (formerly windows antispyware) is out!
    ... Sure you will be able to buy Windows Vista and get WD, but WD will still be available as a stand alone product for free. ... You know, as soon as they run Netscape and other browsers out of business, they'll start charging for it. ... If you've been around as long as I have, you'll know that Netscape started as a free browser competing against my favorite mosaic browsers. ... With the launch of Windows 1995 and a web browser of its own (Internet Explorer) in August 1995, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Windows Defender (formerly windows antispyware) is out!
    ... Sure you will be able to buy Windows Vista and get WD, ... as soon as they run Netscape and other browsers out ... Netscape started as a free browser competing against my favorite mosaic ... (Internet Explorer) ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)