RE: Anyone know what "piiserviceO" is?

From: Amer Karim (amerk@telus.net)
Date: 09/03/02

From: "Amer Karim" <amerk@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 12:14:08 -0700

Sorry, once again I left out some crucial info (I'll get the hang of this
yet...)

I did re-boot the system after cleaning the registry, and the process is no
longer listed in the Task Manager - though another strange thing about the
process, when it was there, was that it's CPU and Mem usage was 0% and 0k
respectively. I'm beginning to suspect that it's a badly written,
non-functional, component of an application, or that it's left-over garbage
that the programmers forgot to take out.

Regards,
Amer Karim
Nautilis Information Systems