RE: Force user login after 15 minutes of idle time w/o using a sc reen saver

From: Chris Santerre (csanterre@MerchantsOverseas.com)
Date: 08/21/02

From: Chris Santerre <csanterre@MerchantsOverseas.com>
To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:28:55 -0400

If it is an office environment I remember seeing this cool security product
about a year ago. Employees have a ID badge with a Chip in it. CPU has a
transmitter/receiver hooked to it. When person gets near the computer, it
logs them in. When they leave the range of the cpu for a certain period of
time, it logs them out.

More along the lines of HIGH level security. But hey, You weren't too
descriptive in what you wanted. Try a google on this kind of product as I
can't remember what I had for breakfast, never mind a year ago!