Re: Synchronising NT User Accounts with a database.

From: Roger Seielstad (roger@wiredeuclid.COM)
Date: 08/05/02

From: "Roger Seielstad" <roger@wiredeuclid.COM>
To: "Chris Reeve" <christopher@xko-online.com>, <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 07:24:45 -0400

The easiest way that I would see to do that is to roll your own code, using
ADSI, probably as part of a web app, to capture the data then sync it to the
database.

Thomas Eck's book on ADSI Scripting for System Administration probably
covers 90% or more of the code you'd need. It's a bit short on the database
side, but that's not its focus. The code for database manipulation is
available from the MSDN site.

Roger
Roger D. Seielstad
E-mail Geek