RE: secure remote management of nt4 and w2k servers

From: marc.klein@gaiam.com
Date: 08/02/02

From: marc.klein@gaiam.com
To: Michael.Collins@elan.com, focus-ms@securityfocus.com
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 16:51:24 -0600

SANS has a doc that shows how to lock PCA down if you decide to go that
route:

http://www.sans.org/infosecFAQ/win/paranoid.htm (you need to create an
account now, but it's free)

I use PCA 9.2 to manage an webserver that's still on NT4. The box is behind
a well configured PIX doing both source and port filtering.

MK