RE: Securing laptops

From: David Alejandro Hernandez Alonso (david.hernandez@corp.terralycos.com)
Date: 07/26/02

From: David Alejandro Hernandez Alonso <david.hernandez@corp.terralycos.com>
To: reberc@post.ch, focus-ms@securityfocus.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 09:19:27 -0500

Check out Caveo anti-theft system.

http://www.caveo.com

Regards.

-----Original Message-----
From: reberc@post.ch [mailto:reberc@post.ch]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 8:44 AM
To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com
Subject: Securing laptops

Hi,

I am looking for an encryption tool to secure our executives laptops (W2K
mainly). I have found DriveCrypt and BestCrypt so far. Any other
suggestions? Possibly any OpenSource Tool?

Thanks in advance,
Claudia

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Securing laptops
    ... Subject: Securing laptops ... > I am looking for an encryption tool to secure our executives laptops (W2K ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • RE: Securing laptops
    ... I recommend F-Secure FileCrypto for Desktops and Laptops,and F-Secure ... the intended recipient is prohibited. ... Subject: Securing laptops ... I am looking for an encryption tool to secure our executives laptops (W2K ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: winzips password vs. encryption
    ... use an encryption tool like PGP if ... > feature is secure and not easily breakable. ... > e-mailing and uploading files to a shared board which I only want ... > It seems winzip's password protection is not only useful to e-mail ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Securing laptops
    ... I am looking for an encryption tool to secure our executives laptops (W2K ... I have found DriveCrypt and BestCrypt so far. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)