Re: No browsing group

From: Jens Mickerts (j.mickerts@gmx.net)
Date: 05/22/02

Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 20:21:12 +0200 (MEST)
From: Jens Mickerts <j.mickerts@gmx.net>
To: Ronald Balk <rbalk@borland.com>

Hi,

you can Subnet your network and maybe you can use the trainer's PC (if there
is one) as a Firewall for the training room and separate the training
environment from the rest of the LAN, if you can afford to have a second NIC in
this PC. You might use Kerio WinRoute to do so. It would be also possible to use
a simple Proxy like Sambar to provide Internet Access to the training
environment, if you disable IP-Forwarding this might be also sufficient for your
needs.

Kind regards,

Jens