ADSI and delegation

From: raymond simon (
Date: 03/26/02

Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 14:47:49 -0800 (PST)
From: raymond simon <>

We are in the process of developing ADSI code for AD
maintenence. We have an application for which we wish
to delegate all ID administration to an OU
administrator. We have all the code finished to
create the OU, groups (required for application
security) and "Security Manager" (OU admin), but the
delegation is somewhat less than obvious. I found
some samle code via g00gle, but when I look at the
GUID referenced, it it a Terminal Services GUID (on
our DC. Any pointers, other sample code, etc is

Do You Yahoo!?