RE: Logs from WinNT/2k and Eventlog.pl

From: Alex Elger (alex.elger@micronage.com)
Date: 03/12/02

From: "Alex Elger" <alex.elger@micronage.com>
To: "Mendoza Bazan, Luis - (Per)" <luis.mendoza@attla.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:55:50 -0000

Are you outputting them to a text file?
if so you could do
date>> textfile.txt
at the end of your script (Via a batch file)
So..

REM Batch Start
eventlog.pl
date>> textfile.txt
REM Batch End

The reason that you use the >> rather than the > is because ">>" appends to
the last line of the text file.
Use the "at" or scheduler service to schedule the automated log dump.
Hope that this is of some help
Alex Elger
Micronage
alex.elger@micronage.com