RE: Logs from WinNT/2k and

From: Alex Elger (
Date: 03/12/02

From: "Alex Elger" <>
To: "Mendoza Bazan, Luis - (Per)" <>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:55:50 -0000

Are you outputting them to a text file?
if so you could do
date>> textfile.txt
at the end of your script (Via a batch file)

REM Batch Start
date>> textfile.txt
REM Batch End

The reason that you use the >> rather than the > is because ">>" appends to
the last line of the text file.
Use the "at" or scheduler service to schedule the automated log dump.
Hope that this is of some help
Alex Elger