Re: 2k server problem

From: James Ruddy (
Date: 03/12/02

From: "James Ruddy" <>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 08:41:32 -0500

If I remember the HISECWEB correctly, I would proceed by renaming the
administrator account back. Then apply the c:\winnt\security\templates\setup

One thing I did notice with the earlier lockdown tools is that it did too
much at one time. You may also want to look at the HISECWEB and make sure
that it is not too locked down for your needs.