RE: Automatic Updates on XP Pro

From: Bradley, Tony (tony.bradley@eds.com)
Date: 03/08/02

From: "Bradley, Tony" <tony.bradley@eds.com>
To: "'Colin Stefani'" <cstefani@tideworks.com>, "'Thor@HammerofGod.com'" <Thor@HammerofGod.com>, FOCUS-MS@securityfocus.com
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 16:38:28 -0500

My "Automatic Updates" service is set to automatic and is started currently.

Tony Bradley, MCSE, MCSA, MCP, A+
Threat & Vulnerability Monitor
EDS GM Global Information Protection Programme

"The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the
determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of
ourselves to the task at hand." ~ Vince Lombardi ~