Re: : FAT (in)secure ?

From: H C (keydet89@yahoo.com)
Date: 02/28/02

Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:40:47 -0800 (PST)
From: H C <keydet89@yahoo.com>
To: ronald.balk@DEVICEGLOBAL.COM, focus-ms@securityfocus.com

Ron,

What does the HP web site have to say about it?

--- Ronald Balk <ronald.balk@DEVICEGLOBAL.COM> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> During the install on my HP Lxr8000 server in
> noticed that the HP
> Navigator CD creates a diagnotisc FAT partition. One
> of the first things
>
> todo to secure my W2k/IIS server is to format all
> partitions NTFS. Just
> wondering how (in)secure this FAT partition is or
> does anyone know were
> I can find some documentation about it.
>

> Kind regards,
> Ronald Balk
> Device Global BV
> +31 23 534 4300
> http://www.deviceglobal.com
> "Device adds innovative & guaranteed value to used
> IT products, with
> respect for people and the environment".

http://greetings.yahoo.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cant forward/send emails and log on keeps popping up
    ... install AVG anti-virus and keep spybot. ... Instead of switching to a different antivirus, ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ... Subject 'Fw: Anan Photos Etc', Account: 'Yahoo', Server: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE : Problem with PowerEdge SC420 NIC card
    ... I encounter a problem with installing Debian stable or testing to a Dell PowerEdge SC420 server. ... So I can't install the system. ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail vous offre la meilleure protection possible contre les messages non sollicités ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Express and Yahoo Configuration - password problem
    ... If you have an xxxxx@yahoo.com mail address, and are not, or planning to pay for POP access to!Yahoo. ... You can download and install YPops from: ... have added the new e-mail account to outlook express. ... Problem logging onto your mail server. ...
  • Problem with PowerEdge SC420 NIC card
    ... I encounter a problem with installing Debian stable or testing to a Dell PowerEdge SC420 server. ... The embedded NIC card is found but no packet is sent or received. ... So I can't install the system. ... Do You Yahoo!? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Apache 1.3.33 Problem
    ... I installed FC3 in server mode but did not select the ... Apache 1.3.33 and mod_perl 1.29 and did the install as ... There are no interesting messages in the web server ... Do you Yahoo!? ...
    (Fedora)