RE: Restrict Access to drives

From: Shane Singh (netadmin@mazenod.vic.edu.au)
Date: 02/20/02

Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:59:37 +1100
From: "Shane Singh" <netadmin@mazenod.vic.edu.au>
To: "Matt Priestley" <mpriest@microsoft.com>

My drives are installed as per normal on the workstations and no
permissions have been changed. I thought it may be some service, etc
that accesses the C drive during bootup or logon that may be causing
this. I have had no luck so far.

Nothing in terms of TechNet articles either.

Shane Singh
Systems Engineer
Microblue Pty Ltd
sysadmin@mazenod.vic.edu.au