SQL SA password

From: RICH ROHRICH (Rich_Rohrich@pgn.com)
Date: 02/14/02

Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 13:25:03 -0800
From: "RICH ROHRICH" <Rich_Rohrich@pgn.com>
To: <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>

Anyone know of a way to retrieve or break the SA password for a SQL database on a Windows2000 server. We accidently locked ourselves out of a box. If I should post this elsewhere please let me know.

Rich

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SQL SA password
    ... >Anyone know of a way to retrieve or break the SA password for a SQL database on a Windows2000 server. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: What are the best general things to do after a dirty shutdown (Server SBS)
    ... Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 Best Practices Analyzer ... After that, please post any event log errors, just the EventID# and Source names, not the whole error message. ... error 15100 Win32 Error 15100. ... One is indicating it can't retrieve info about the System log. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Serivce Pack 2 for Windows 2003 enterprise server fails
    ... MVP - Windows Server - Clustering ... 496.391: GetCatVersion: Failed to retrieve version information ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.clustering)
  • Re: SBS 2003 SP2 Memory
    ... I can use perfmon however I normally do not know what should be my baseline. ... This counter is one of the better indicators of actual pagefile usage ... Its the only server in my network and I'm running the following: ... Symantec Backup Exec (sql database) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: POP3 Connector hiding mail
    ... I have tried to do the setup and to trigger the settings for the server ... the Microsoft help in troubleshooting the POP3 connector. ... to be able to retrieve emails on demand. ... messages to a mapped user mailbox. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)