Can't add attachment in OWA w/Ex5.5, possibly because of SSL

From: Evan Mann (
Date: 01/17/02

From: Evan Mann <>
To: "''" <>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:27:54 -0500

Add attachments in OWA (Exchange 5.5, IIS5.0) worked fine with anonymous and
basic clear text auth just fine, but it seems that ever since enabling SSL,
adding attachment won't work. This appears to be the only feature of OWA
not working with SSL enabled. I couldn't find much on Microsoft's KB or a
google searc. Anyone have some advice?

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Attachments in OWA
    ... URLScan utility on the Web server where OWA is installed, ... Do you get any error when you try to view attachments thru Outlook? ... Microsoft Global Technical Support Center ... When she opens her email via OWA ...
  • Re: OWA and missing attachments
    ... that I can see and open the attchments in Outlook Client. ... I actually recalculated the number of attachments in the original mail. ... Suppose this kind of mailing is just too much for OWA. ... Click Services tab and select Hide All Microsoft Services and Disable ...
  • Re: Mail forwarded by other users causing problems
    ... What is the mail format the sender is using to forward? ... Rob Miles wrote: ... However, in OWA ... > attachments through OWA. ...
  • Re: OWA problem
    ... > attachments does not seem to work. ... Clicking the link to download the ... > This only happens on one computer when I try to use OWA but if I log ... Infinite Diversities in Infinite Combinations. ...
  • Re: Securing OWA
    ... After enabling SSL on the OWA of our exchange 2003 Sp2 users are getting ...