FW: Removing login data from MSIE

From: Darren W. MacDonald (darrydoo@aci.on.ca)
Date: 01/04/02

From: "Darren W. MacDonald" <darrydoo@aci.on.ca>
To: <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 13:35:30 -0500

> Also take a look at the IEAK, if you want to deploy a version of IE
that
> has that disabled already, and configured so that the average user
can't
> re-enable it.
>
> TTYL
> Darren

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Removing login data from MSIE
    ... To disable password caching via the registry, I recommend taking a look at ... >let MSIE remember the login data for a site you visit. ... >account) for visitors who need to look something at the net. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • RE: Removing login data from MSIE
    ... There's a check box for "User names and passwords on forms". ... Login under the general account. ... Removing login data from MSIE ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: Removing login data from MSIE
    ... >let MSIE remember the login data for a site you visit. ... We have a general user account (sort of guest ... >account) for visitors who need to look something at the net. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Removing login data from MSIE
    ... When browsing the Internet with MSIE you have the possibility to ... let MSIE remember the login data for a site you visit. ... We have a general user account (sort of guest ... account) for visitors who need to look something at the net. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: Marissa was Re: Fashion Mate, was Should I keep my old machine?
    ... I do not have a clue about your account. ... Only problem is that I am using the university newsgroup for now because I cannot figure out how to login to my free university of berlin account..anybody know how to retrieve your login data? ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)