RE: Mail Client

From: Rob Pickering (rob@pickering.org)
Date: 12/07/01

Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 17:55:38 -0000
From: Rob Pickering <rob@pickering.org>
To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com

If you are thinking of using Eudora, then make sure you turn off it's use
of IE as an HTML rendering engine otherwise you will import loads of
Outlook type holes.

My personal favourite right now is Mulberry (http://www.cyrusoft.com/)
which has the only offline IMAP folder replication I have seen to actually
work properly in real life. It also has SSL/TLS transport, PGP encryption
plugins and works on most platforms (Win32, Mac, Linux, BSD under Linux
kernel emulation etc).

--
	Rob Pickering.