AD Access

From: Robert Rota (robert.a.rota@saic.com)
Date: 11/30/01

Date: 30 Nov 2001 15:49:45 -0000
From: Robert Rota <robert.a.rota@saic.com>
To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com

Thanks for your response. When accessing the SAM
through LocalSystem I have complete control over it. I
can delete the Administrator account and the Guest
account and any Built-in Groups and design the
structure any way I want (e.g., add Security
Adminstrator account and deny logging and account
administration access to Administrator). When this is
taken over by AD I just need the same access. I know
disabling the account is fine but I want full control of
my accounts database.

Thanks,

Rob