AD Access

From: Robert Rota (robert.a.rota@saic.com)
Date: 11/30/01

Date: 30 Nov 2001 15:49:45 -0000
From: Robert Rota <robert.a.rota@saic.com>
To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com

Thanks for your response. When accessing the SAM
through LocalSystem I have complete control over it. I
can delete the Administrator account and the Guest
account and any Built-in Groups and design the
structure any way I want (e.g., add Security
Adminstrator account and deny logging and account
administration access to Administrator). When this is
taken over by AD I just need the same access. I know
disabling the account is fine but I want full control of
my accounts database.

Thanks,

Rob

Relevant Pages

  • Re: PASSWORD
    ... Administrator account and I am trying to access PC A over network. ... >> Full Control on NTFS and Read on Share he will only be able to read the ...
  • Re: Locked out of xp home
    ... First I had gone to run: "Control Password2" and found that there were ... the account I had deleted earlier. ... you'll need to log into the built-in Administrator account. ... BIOS or get a temporary boot order menu with a special keypress. ...
  • Re: Parent Control Software
    ... I have heard that the new McAfee Security Suite has Parent Control. ... the "built-in" administrator account where the default password is ... as the admin account and use complex password rules. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: HELP ADMINISTRAITE OUT OF CONTROL
    ... >> and hes was the only account i made now we cant open any thing. ... >> to open any thing it says you dont have adminsitrative control. ... log in with the normally hidden Administrator account. ... something like "Jerry" - giving that new account administrative ...
  • Re: regional setting
    ... account has the symptoms of not allowing regional setting via the control ... panel GUI interface. ... This ensures that the date separator and the date format are ...