Change password in OWA

From: Gunnar Thermænius (Gunnar.Thermaenius@forumsql.se)
Date: 11/27/01

Subject: Change password in OWA
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:52:50 +0100
From: Gunnar Thermænius <Gunnar.Thermaenius@forumsql.se>
To: <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>

Hi!
I have a litle problem. I need to change or redirect the change password
button in owa 2k to another server server that will handle the
communication with the user domain. Is there anyone that can help me
with this? It would be easy just to do it in the iis but i can't have
ssl on the owa server wich is required.

Thanks

Gunnar

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Fixing URL redirect exploit at /exchweb/bin/auth/owaauth.dll
    ... can be fixed by hard-coding the redirect to your server external IP/domain ... logon.asp) and can be accessed directly from the internet of an OWA server. ... PCI is virtually impossible. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Fixing URL redirect exploit at /exchweb/bin/auth/owaauth.dll
    ... When you say that using FBA resolves the ... can be fixed by hard-coding the redirect to your server external IP/domain ... Using FBA does resolve the issue but the way OWA uses cookies to manage ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: problem with OWA redirection Exch 2k7
    ... This is loaded on Win2k3 server and I allow SSL ... through the firewall to this exchange 2007 server for OWA, ... The problem is when I implement the first proceedure listed, the redirect ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Urgent! OWA /Exchange redirect problem
    ... it looks like the redirect rule is still missing ... authentication" is enabled on the OWA listener. ... The ISA server is a unihome setup as a standalone server, ... internal server name: internalserver ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.configuration)
  • RE: Passowrd change via OWA
    ... Password" button in OWA. ... if you are in FE/BE topology and the front-end server and the ... the same change password functionality. ... the change password feature is provided by Microsoft Internet ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)