RE: How to grant a user right to user Winat usage rights?

From: Sam Wilson (SWilson@ecount.com)
Date: 11/20/01

From: Sam Wilson <SWilson@ecount.com>
To: "'jami.partanen@nokia.com'" <jami.partanen@nokia.com>, focus-ms@security-focus.com
Subject: RE: How to grant a user right to user Winat usage rights?
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:28:31 -0500

http://www.activebatch.com/products/activebatch/activebatch.asp

I believe ActiveBatch may be a solution to your problems. It can act as a
security proxy for your users. It will allow you to grant pretty
fine-grained control to users (using integrated security, so your normal NT
Groups apply), but will run its processes with elevated priveleges. Plus, if
you're looking at having end-users running batch jobs, the UI will probably
make their (and your) lives easier.

sw