From: Vladimir Shtern (
Date: 11/15/01

Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 12:45:35 -0800
From: Vladimir Shtern <>
Subject: file??

Hi all,

I see the file "PowerReg Scheduler.exe" occasionally in the Startup folder
on Windows 2000 Pro.
It has no Company Name and no Legal Trademark, so I have no clue where I
can find info about.
Size of the file is 185kb and the description is said "PRegScheduler MFC
Anyone knows what it doing please share with me.

Thank you,
Vladimir Shtern

Relevant Pages

  • Re: IP address and domain name restrictions
    ... That option is only available on the server OSes. ... XP Pro, or Windows 2000 Pro, that option will not be available. ... Any clue? ...
  • Default user name
    ... My dad uses Windows XP Pro. ... have a clue what the password may be. ...
  • XP password
    ... I have windows xp pro. ... I have no clue ... I need help bypassing this so that I ...
  • administration keys
    ... I'm using Windows XP Pro and am having a huge problem ... trying to install software. ... I have no clue what to do, ...
  • Re: "Lost" MS Word.....
    ... Office, Add/Remove and Belarc. ... Although you once had a non-genuine installation of the Windows XP ... You once had a tech install what you now believe to be a non-genuine ... I got from MS must be an "upgrade" from the Pro. ...