Domain Question

From: Andrea Iacopini (a.iacopini@tin.it)
Date: 11/12/01

From: "Andrea Iacopini" <a.iacopini@tin.it>
To: <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>
Subject: Domain Question
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 14:20:39 +0100

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Domain Question
    ... Subject: Domain Question ... know of to stop people from just adding admin accounts if they have the ... Sometimes, during my monthly check, I see that my administrators ... How can I control the creation of administrative account by my ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • RE: Domain Question
    ... number of Administrators. ... how many admins do you ... > Subject: Domain Question ... > these created admin account. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • User accounts
    ... Someone else has installed XPPro. ... if I still had a passworded admin account and became a "power user" ... right click the folder, select properties, go to the Security tab, click ... (Under Properties/Security, I have Administrators, Judy and System. ...
  • Re: How do I delete an unwanted Administrator?
    ... administrators for security reasons but when I try to follow the ... Note, however, that deleting the second admin account ... with strong passwords as Rock recommended. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Hide folders / files with no access
    ... I was testing it with the Admin account and didn't ... The $ shares are administrative shares and only ... Administrators have access to those shares. ... administrative access to the servers it really doesn't matter what you ...