RE: New version of HFNetChk from Microsoft.

From: Julian Tosh (Julian.Tosh@dig.com)
Date: 10/26/01

From: Julian Tosh <Julian.Tosh@dig.com>
To: 'Daryl Maunder' <dmaunder@midnightoil.com.au>, focus-ms@securityfocus.com
Subject: RE: New version of HFNetChk from Microsoft.
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 06:30:41 -0700

Go to windows help and search for:

redirecting command output, redirection overview

it describes how to redirect STDOUT *AND* STDERR to the same stream

Julian Tosh, MCSE, CCNA
Walt Disney Internet Group - ABC.com WebOps

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Redirect stdin & stderr in scp
    ... from scp (I don't know whether they were referring to stdout or stderr) is ... not even created if stdout/stderr is redirected. ... of debugging info) and that I could capture that output by redirecting ... They assured me that redirecting stderr would not cancel ...
    (comp.sys.sun.admin)
  • Re: Redirect stdout & stderr (similar to a daemon)
    ... > I have a problem with a redirecting stdout and stderr. ... pushing the redirection of standard out and standard error into the ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Redirecting output from "kill" command?
    ... But if you're really still interested in redirecting ... You redirected stderr, but the prompt should be going to stdout. ...
    (comp.unix.misc)
  • Logging irb stdin & stdout to file but still remain showing
    ... I search the ruby-talk and find a few discussion on redirecting the ... STDIN, STDOUT and STDERR. ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: [9fans] rc output redirection
    ... you get cmd1's stdout piped to cmd2's stdin; ... is it cmd1's or cmd2's stderr that gets redirected to cmd3's ... cmd1 and cmd2 are both ... so redirecting it ...
    (comp.os.plan9)