RE: NT Server - 98 WkStn Highschool Lab - Help!

From: Robert Clark (rclark@texascellular.com)
Date: 10/17/01

From: "Robert Clark" <rclark@texascellular.com>
To: "'Jason F.'" <mistertumnus@yahoo.com>, <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: NT Server - 98 WkStn Highschool Lab - Help!
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 11:29:23 -0500

If money is not a real issue...why not go with something like Citrix
WinFrame (hope that's the right name)? Make it so that everyone has
to run from the server, and you can control the desktop from there.
You can also install a firewall device (Firebox, Cisco, etc.) and
that will allow everyone the access to the internet that you allow
and will log all internet acces locations.

Just remember, this solution will be some money, but if you can get
it, it should help you keep control.