Re: Secure Instant Messaging

From: Anthony Ogden (tony@serverers.org)
Date: 10/09/01

From: Anthony Ogden <tony@serverers.org>
To: "John Ellingsworth" <jellings@mail.med.upenn.edu>, <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>
Subject: Re: Secure Instant Messaging
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 20:22:50 +0100

Thanks everyone, I have the url for the MSN PGP-plugin so I will suggest this
PGP plugin to the people using MSN.

I was emailed some URLs, but I'm not sure they went to this list, so if it
helps anyone else here are URLs:

  MSN PGP-Plugin
  http://www.commandcode.com/index_flash.html

  Writeup for using/securing MSN Messenger:
  http://www.hoslap.com/projects/tightenupmsn.asp

Thanks to Kurt for the links and information. Cheers mate.