Administrivia: FAQ etc.

From: Marc Fossi (mfossi@securityfocus.com)
Date: 09/26/01

Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 08:45:30 -0600 (MDT)
From: Marc Fossi <mfossi@securityfocus.com>
To: Focus-MS <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>
Subject: Administrivia: FAQ etc.

Hey folks,

I think that it is time to repost the link to the faq and cover a couple
of other issues.

It can be found here:
http://www.securityfocus.com/popups/forums/focus-ms/faq.shtml

It contains information such as how to unsubscribe from the list and what
is appropriate content for the list.

2. Unsubscribing
If you are having difficulty unsubscribing from the list, please send me a
message. Don't reply to all to every posting from that day with a subject
line of remove or unsubscribe. I get paid to manage this list (hard to
believe, I know) but random contributors do not.

3. Out of Office Autoreplies
If you will be away and insist on using an out of office autoreply, please
unsubscribe yourself from the list for the duration. It is very
frustrating when you post to the list and get 50 out of office messages
for your trouble. If you don't want to miss any list traffic while you
are away there is an archive.

The list archive can be found here:
http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/88

Sorry about being long-winded today, just a bunch of these issues were all
brought to my attention this week. Also, we just rolled out a new look
for our website this week. Have a look and let us know what you think!

Marc Fossi, MCSE
SecurityFocus
www.securityfocus.com