Re: Frontpage Server Extension on Production server.

From: Ben Ford (bford@securityexchange.net)
Date: 09/18/01

Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 08:59:45 -0700
From: Ben Ford <bford@securityexchange.net>
To: "Shin K." <shinnapongk@ttt.co.th>
Subject: Re: Frontpage Server Extension on Production server.

Shin K. wrote:

>Or I shouldn't, edit file locally and FTP modified file(s) to the server.

Shouldn't do either. Use SSH.

-b

--
#===================================================================#
# More dead people have written in support of Microsoft against the #

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Image URL?
    ... I did not put MYWEBSITE under Inetput. ... Production Server c:\MYWEBSITE\userControls ...
  • Re: Code Behind vs not
    ... When inline code is deployed to a production server you now have server ... If you have an error during compile time it will occur on the production ...
  • RE: Need for deployment project, VS 2008, WinXP
    ... is proper to put into the production server. ... copying updated DLL to Production server works fine. ... In the staging server, create a bat file named "ReinstallWebSetup.bat". ... Microsoft Online Community Support ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)
  • RE: Help with NAT
    ... When I visit the development server through the FreeBSD NAT box I ... xl1 is the external interface, xl0 is the internal interface, ... And this is what I see when I try the production server: ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Performance problems oracle 8i
    ... > processor, less memory). ... The production server should be faster than ... W2K does not support a bulk of memory, ... > But now we're trying the scripts on the production server and it all ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.misc)