RE: Locked out users

From: H C (keydet89@yahoo.com)
Date: 09/13/01

Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:54:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: H C <keydet89@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Locked out users
To: Colin Stefani <cstefani@tideworks.com>, "'Thor@HammerofGod.com'" <Thor@HammerofGod.com>, erik@foundstone.com, ahbh99@yahoo.com, focus-ms@securityfocus.com

Colin,

Haji said that he needs to run this on NT...perhaps
you could also provide a link to the site for him to
retrieve and download ADSI and even the WMI classes,
so that he can use the script. I think doing so would
be very beneficial.

Carv

--- Colin Stefani <cstefani@tideworks.com> wrote:
> Funny thing is that I am working on a migration from
> NT to 2k and I wrote
> some scripts to monitor things, so here's a VBScript
> using adsi (run it from
> 2k (pro or server, doesn't matter) for best results,
> I haven't tested it on
> NT):
>
> Run it like so:
>
> C:\<path to script>\> Cscript wholocked.vbs
> <computer or domain name>
>
> -colin
>
> -----------------------
> script:

  • Re: [kde] exporting from kmail (Was: Kmail2/Akonadi issue on FreeBSD.)
    ... I handle all my lists thru gmane.org, ... instances of claws for mail and feeds, but I did go to the trouble to ... bailed on kmail & went to claws, and see just how hard it would be to ... running the script for that purpose as available on the claws-mail ...
    (KDE)
  • [Full-Disclosure] Re: [0day] ExploitLabs.com CGI Script Irony (was: Vote Today)
    ... It is also my belief that Donnie Werner's ... For the benefit of the lists, ... Filtering Flaws in ExploitLabs.com CGI Script ... Donnie's script insecurely sanitizes the "host" URI parameter. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: sysconf -- a sysctl(8)-like utility for managing /etc/rc.conf et. al.
    ... For those reasons I am not supportive of adding this to the base at ... | internals of the script would be added to rc.subr so that they could be ... cc'ing multiple FreeBSD lists. ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • Re: cp/mv with verify step?
    ... script), so a quick'n'dirty check would be to see if the last argument ... is a directory (in which case you append each source filename in turn) ... for every "target" file. ... Generating the lists *could* be scripted, ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: checking dns records from named.conf
    ... > I have already modified your script to read named.conf file and parse it ... generated lists to tell me which of the 20 nameservers I'm responsible ... to detect sub-domains of zones we also hold. ... Writing something to keep a single DNS platform neat and tidy is on my ...
    (freebsd-isp)