RE: Locked out users

From: Colin Stefani (cstefani@tideworks.com)
Date: 09/13/01

From: Colin Stefani <cstefani@tideworks.com>
To: "'Thor@HammerofGod.com'" <Thor@HammerofGod.com>, erik@foundstone.com, ahbh99@yahoo.com, focus-ms@securityfocus.com
Subject: RE: Locked out users
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:22:57 -0700

Funny thing is that I am working on a migration from NT to 2k and I wrote
some scripts to monitor things, so here's a VBScript using adsi (run it from
2k (pro or server, doesn't matter) for best results, I haven't tested it on
NT):

Run it like so:

C:\<path to script>\> Cscript wholocked.vbs <computer or domain name>

-colin