Re: MS IIS Lockdown tool

From: Shin K. (shinnapongk@ttt.co.th)
Date: 08/24/01

From: "Shin K." <shinnapongk@ttt.co.th>
To: <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>
Subject: Re: MS IIS Lockdown tool
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 17:21:00 +0700

Anyone know how to revert what I have done with that tool.

I can't revert every setting with locktool. I tried to turn on every
possible point (to the best of my knowledge) but it still not work
like the previous setting (before run locktool). For example,
now I cannot access friend's computer with My Network Places.

Any Help would be a lot appreciate.
Shin