RE: Proxy & Firewall for NT

From: Skinner, Kit (KSkinner@sandstream.com)
Date: 08/23/01

From: "Skinner, Kit" <KSkinner@sandstream.com>
To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com
Subject: RE: Proxy & Firewall for NT
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 10:19:10 -0500

Well, if you have Windows 2000 available, there is Microsoft's new Internet
Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server. It runs only on Windows 2000, but
it is a rated firewall and includes the next version of their Proxy Server.

Unfortunately, there have been a few bugs with the Proxy Server side of it,
but the firewall side seems to hold up pretty well. I'd suggest at least
looking at it:
http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver/

-K