Re: SP2 Stability Question...

From: Laura A. Robinson (larobins@bellatlantic.net)
Date: 08/21/01

From: "Laura A. Robinson" <larobins@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: SP2 Stability Question...
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 12:27:50 -0400

I didn't say anything about SP2 breaking E2K; however, I can say that E2K
doesn't work as advertised in some areas unless both SP1 for E2K and SP2 for
Win2K are implemented. I *have* seen problems with production
implementations that were not spacked (service packed). I would also
recommend that SP2 for Win2K be applied before SP1 for E2K, if possible; I
believe that this is Microsoft's recommendation and I've also seen glitches
with the ADC when the service packs were not applied in this order.

Laura