RE: MS patch-scanner for Win-NT, 2K, IIS, SQL

From: Krogh, Jefferson (jeffrsonk@ksplastic.com)
Date: 08/20/01

From: "Krogh, Jefferson" <jeffrsonk@ksplastic.com>
To: "'FOCUS-MS@SECURITYFOCUS.COM'" <FOCUS-MS@SECURITYFOCUS.COM>
Subject: RE: MS patch-scanner for Win-NT, 2K, IIS, SQL
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 09:48:40 -0700

Windows 98 & 2000 have "Windows Update," which is very similar in function
to up2date. Also, St. Bernard Software makes an awesome utility called
UpdateEXPERT which helps a ton with Windows, IIS, SQL, Exchange, IE, etc.
updates & service packs.

Jefferson Krogh, MCSE
IS Manager, Kennerley-Spratling, Inc.
"Darn good thing we're inside a Lego missile silo."
    --Greg, "User Friendly"
http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20010801