Re: Intranet access

From: Brian Baker (bbaker@ambassadorsolutions.com)
Date: 07/25/01

From: "Brian Baker" <bbaker@ambassadorsolutions.com>
To: <FOCUS-MS@SECURITYFOCUS.COM>
Subject: Re: Intranet access
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 15:17:11 -0500

Clinton:

You should go to the properties of your website and select the directory
security tab. Under "Anonymouse Access and Authentication Control" click
the edit button. Then uncheck the allow anonymous access box. If you leave
the Windows NT Challenge/Response box checked, users that are already logged
in to the domain will not have to enter in their credentials, as long as
they use IE and it is configured to automatically send current credentials
to Intranet sites. (This is IE's default setting.)

Brian Baker