RE: Intranet access

From: Donna MacLeod (dmacleod@fmco.com)
Date: 07/25/01

From: Donna MacLeod <dmacleod@fmco.com>
To: "'walkerc@foliofn.com'" <walkerc@foliofn.com>, focus-ms@securityfocus.com
Subject: RE: Intranet access
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:25:41 -0400

We had the same issue before. The reason the credentials weren't getting
passed and the users had a logon prompt was due to Internet Explorer
security settings. The browsers were set to use a medium level of security
for all zones which caused users to get the prompt. We set their logon
scripts to include a rule that specified that our Intranet was a trusted
zone and it worked fine.

Hope that helps - if you need more specific info about how to actually
configure this let me know.

Donna